In 2018, the blogs that caught our readers’ collective eye were about the enduring forces molding the global economy: Brexit, crypto assets, debt, and housing prices, to name a few. T
New Year’s eve fireworks in London, England: read our top ten blogs of 2018 (photo: Ben Cawthra/Newscom)
As 2018 draws to a close, here is our list of the top ten blogs of the year based on readership.
With 2019 promising to be anything but dull, all the editors at IMFBlog wish you a very peaceful and interesting year head.
- Addressing the Dark Side of the Crypto World
- Latin America and the Caribbean in 2018: An Economic Recovery in the Making
- An Even-handed Approach to Crypto-Assets
- Sounding the Alarm on Leveraged Lending
- Global Growth Plateaus as Economic Risks Materialize
- The Long-Term Impact of Brexit on the European Union
- For Home Prices in London, Check the Tokyo Listings
- The Global Expansion: Still Strong but Less Even, More Fragile, Under Threat
- Ten Years After Lehman—Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Chart of the Week: Government Debt Is Not the Whole Story: Look at the Assets